Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grateful

I am so proud of my parent...
Today papa came school to sign the agreement of NTU Study Loan.
After signing, I brought papa walked around place where I live.
Eating at Canteen 2, papa chose forgot what rice :)
I can feel that papa so close to me.
Papa is always concerned our four xiao gua, although the tone he used sometimes is unacceptable.
But I always think that it's ok, papa wants to express something his feeling on the basis he don't know how to choose tone and words.
So blessful I have a complete family.
I must be a good person in my previous life so that I never sufferring till now ( 19 years )


I am so shameful of myself.
If papa and mama have money to study, they must be top student.
Our previous generation don't have so much chance for them to change their life.
But they still hold strictly at their moral judgement.
I am so shameful of myself.
In Ntu I am not hardworking enough.
Why?
Do I change my attititude?


How I get this chance to study in Ntu.
Just lucky only loh.
If not sister urged me to apeal my application, I almost gave up .
So this chance belonged to sister.
I know she endure a hardship in poly,
I know how she not gan1 xing1 her education and time waste in poly.
Maybe I don't know what the real feeling like,
MANY MANY things was helped by my siblings.
My family...
I cherish ...

How I can get a good life for my family and earn lots of money?
First Honour Degree right?
So now onwads, never give up any chance you can learn ,YANG PEI YUN!!!

The chance studying in Ntu not your effort,YANG PEI YUN
it is papa ,mama, sister,hao and long 's effort.
With their help, I can study a higher degree not in my expectation.
So all you do is for their sake,
NEVER LET THEM DOWN.

No comments: